Cinematography Practical Learner Response

 Cinematography Practical Learner Response


Mr Halsey's Feedback:
. Simple but really effective - well constructed shots that are accurately labelled with a nice inoffensive soundtrack. Demonstrates your knowledge very well.
. Framing of the over-the-shoulder shot to work on in future projects.
. Your tracking shot looks more like a pan but it's a difficult shot to pull off without good equipment!

Peer's Feedback:
WWW)~   .Good use of different shots
               .Music is parallel
               .Correctly labelled shots

EBI)~  .There could have been a narrative
           .A few shots could have been labelled more accurately

I think that my video included a wide range of camera angles and movement. It also met the brief of exactly one minute. However, to make my video even better I could add a narrative next time. 

In specific, I need to practice more on over-the-shoulder shots because getting the framing and use of empty space is quite difficult. I would love to include a storyline next time because it will make the video more interesting to watch.

Comments

Popular Posts